Oil and Chemical hoses include hoses for crude oil as well as distilled (fractional distillation) products such as: Acid, alkali, gasoline, naphtha, diesel oil, hydraulic oil, hardening oil, solvents, maintenance lubricants, transformer oil, asphalt and liquid bitumen substances. Widely used during exploration, distillation, reloading (tankers, rail and tank trucks), distribution, refuelling (e.g. cars on a petrol station) as well for many technological processes and fuel and hydraulic lines, etc.
• Oil, water and chemicals of various industrial machines.
• Suction feeding or pressure-force transfer of various pulverulent materials.
• For corrosion-proof or protection hoses for under ground piping.
• Spiral steel wire reinforced incorporated within the walls of flexible PVC tubing
• Can also be manufactured with non-toxic ingredients
• Excellent kink and crush resistance
• Transparent for easy flow monitoring
• Glass-like clarity with mirror-smooth surfaces providing outstanding visual flow characteristics
• Lightweight yet tough and abrasion resistant
Rating: Not Rated Yet